Wednesday 9 January 2013



Glad New Year! 

The first thing to make me glad in 2013 was, believe it or not, a new, drug-store shampoo!

I decided to bid farewell to a fantastic 2012 by washing my locks in Naked’s range of shampoo called, Smooth.  With marshmallow, aloe vera and not a paraben, suplate or petrochemical in sight; it had all the ingredients to brighten up those post-Christmas blues. 

This shampoo had been strongly recommended to me for its natural ingredients and lack of harsh detergents.


The Bad:  I did have to use quite a large amount of shampoo.  Without all the conventional chemicals that appear in most other shampoos, there was little foaming. I needed much more product than I would normally use to really feel like I had given my hair a good ol’ wash. 

The Glad:  The smell is divine.  It smells sweet and yummy - like marshmallows mid toasting.  My hair was left feeling silky, smooth and sleek.  I also didn’t feel like my hair was weighed down or glued to my head like the girl from, The Ring.  It was bouncy, light, with virtually no annoying flyaways – hoorah!

I have been using this shampoo since the beginning of January and have definitely noticed a difference.  My hair is glossier and feels much healthier.  To put the icing on the cake, it’s a steal at a little over £4.00! 

There are several shampoos in the Naked Shampoo range designed for a variety of different hair types – coloured, damaged, curly and even ones designed especially for little bambinos.

I will definitely be purchasing another Naked Shampoo when my bottle runs out!
 
http://www.boots.com/en/Naked-Smooth-Silky-Shampoo-250ml_952875/


No comments:

Post a Comment