Thursday 10 January 2013



I was recently given a, YSL 'Glossy Stain' Lip Gloss, in 25 Fuchsia Neo-Classic, from YSL’s new, vintage collection. I have heard SO much about this product lately due to its rumoured, phenomenal staying power and I was super-excited to try it out…… 

The Bad: This lip gloss is, quite possibly, the stickiest gloss I have ever, ever tried. I felt like I had accidently used a pritt-stick instead of a lip balm.  If you don’t like sticky glosses, this one may not be for you…

The Glad: I loved the colour and boy, did it last! I ate sushi, worked, drunk copious amounts of tea, and it was still on when I went to take my make-up off that night.  I LOVE this product!  I have not used a lip gloss this long-lasting in a long, long while.  More colours, please!

http://www.feelunique.com/p/Yves-Saint-Laurent-Rouge-Pur-Couture-Glossy-Stain-6ml?gclid=CKGE2YDa3rQCFQzKtAodmzIA1g
 

YSL also sent me a rather lovely sample of the, Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation.  I had been meaning to try this product out for a while since it won tons of beauty awards last year.  I can’t believe it has been 20 years since YSL launched its cult, Touche Eclat Pen.  This foundation was certainy a long-time coming and had an awful lot to live up to!

The Bad:  I have been addicted to, Nars 'Sheer Glow' Foundation, for nearly a year now and it would take an awful lot to be converted.  This foundation comes very close.... but, I wont be throwing away my trusty Nars, just yet.

The Glad: This foundation comes in a gel-like form and contains, ‘lamella’.  Lamella, despite sounding like a form of bacteria I learnt about in Biology, forms an enchanting, reflective film to brighten, hide those bags and highlight in all the right places!  This foundation feels light, looks natural, yet magically covers the bits they spend hours touching up on celebrity pictures. 

There is a great range of colours to choose from and YSL are excellent at giving away samples to take home and try before you buy - they know you won’t be disappointed! 




http://www.feelunique.com/p/Yves-Saint-Laurent-Le-Teint-Touche-Eclat-Foundation-30ml

No comments:

Post a Comment