Wednesday 30 January 2013

Bioderma Crealine H2O = my beauty holy grail.

THE holy grail skincare product, adored and raved about by make-up artists and beauty fanatics alike, is Bioderma Crealine H2O.



This cult product may look like tap water but, if it is, it's from a beauty wizzard's magic tap or something!  I have loved this cleansing water for a long time and my make-up kit would be useless and understandably very sad without it.  


The Bad

I can't buy it!!!! You can only buy this benchmark cleansing water in France...unless you want to spend a ridiciulous amount getting it shipped over here (I've never done this. Never. Ever. Really....)  So, my advice is, when you, or a friend, next visits the beautiful Francais, pop to a local pharmacy and get yourself a bottle.... or seven!



The Good

This cleansing water is pioneering micellar solutions, globally.  It is alcohol, perfume and phenoxyethanol-free and uber gentle - but it works! The ultra-calming formular works on normal, sensitive AND problem skin types.  

I pop a small amount of this magical water on a large cotton wool pad and in a few gentle sweeps, I have a bare, make-up free face; it even removes water-proof mascarra easier than any other eye specific make-up remover product I've ever tried.  The formula contains micelles which effectively micro-emulsify impurities whilst maintaining the skin’s balance.  The solution absorbs quickly, there is no irritation (even on the eyes!) and it leaves my skin feeling clean but soft.  I tend to use my favourite cleansers after (at the moment I am switching between Manuka Doctor Api Clear Foaming Wash and Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish) to really clean my face before using my normal toner and night cream.  

I also use my Bioderma every morning to wipe off any excess night cream to give me a good, clean surface for my make-up application that day.  

I can not get enough of this stuff! I take it with me everywhere, religiously - when taking off client's make-up it's fantastic and much more proffesional and efficient than whipping out a wad of cucumber face wipes! For travelling, I pop a little in a small disposable bottle as it's great for cleaning and refreshing the face on long-haul flights. 

I even love the bottle - it's huge so lasts a long, long time and it has a pretty pink lid - need I say more!?





No comments:

Post a Comment