Friday 11 January 2013



TGIF!

The Bad:

I was most definitely participating in the office's weekly ritual of, 'Fat Fridays' today.....


I can safely say, I have consumed my body weight in 'Percy Pigs' and his annoying little 'pals'...OINK OINK







The Good: 

I popped into Liberty's today for a third pot of my favourite lip balm - 'Korres Lip Butter', in 'Quince'. If you haven't tried this lip product before, I urge you to give it a go!  The pigment is so strong meaning it lasts a surprisingly long time for what is essentially only a lip balm. It is mega nourishing and, call me Sherlock - it tastes just like quince jam! Nom Nom.








I also stocked up on my perfume and all-time favourite foundation, 'Nars Sheer Glow' in the colour, 'Barcelona'. Now my hero foundation, Jemma Kidd's, 'Light As Air', is alas, no longer with us, (I can't talk about this too much; I will get teary), 'Nars Sheer Glow' has become a staple product in my make-up bag.  It has a dewy, glossy finish, feels light and moisturising, but miraculously covers up any imperfections. 

 
 Happy Weekend, Everyone!  Now, where are those Percys







http://www.harveynichols.com/s249079-korres-quince-lip-butter-6g.html

http://www.liberty.co.uk/fcp/product/Liberty/Nars/Sheer-Glow-Foundation-in-Barcelona-Nars/61907



 



No comments:

Post a Comment